- the satellite system is installed and the signal is correctly received - orbital location13 degrees East (Hot Bird Eutelsat 13°);
- the satellite decoder, compliant with tivùsat specifications, is installed and connected to the satellite system;
- the level of reception of the signal is sufficient.
Activate the smart card:
- Make a note of the serial number which can be found on the back of the smart card.
- Insert the smart card into the appropriate slot of the decoder (or into the Cam) and tune it on one of the platform’s channels (e.g. Rai 1, Canale 5, La 7).
- Continue the activation choosing between:
- access to tivùsat Internet website (www.tivusat.tv) and click on the interactive button Activate tivùsat smartcard and insert the requested data;
- call 199 309 409* and follow the simple instructions.
Smart card’s activation takes place within 30 minutes from the sending of the order by the call centre operator.
In case of viewing problems, call 199 309 409*, with the smart card number at hand or connect to the website www.tivusat.tv to receive additional information.
The smart card hardware is property of Tivù Srl, and is provided on free loan-basis
The cost of the call from landline is, without any connection charge, 14.26 euro cents per minute (including VAT) (MON.-FRI. 8:00 - 18:30, SAT. 8:00 - 13:00) and 5.58 euro cents per minute (including VAT) (MON.-FRI. 18:30 - 8:00, SAT. 13:00 - 8:00). The costs of the calls from mobile phones vary in accordance to the operator through which the call is made.